Kim’s Kids is a traveling day camp, taking physically active trips, every day, to fantastic places in and around New York. It is a continuous agenda of swimming, hiking, exploring, running and climbing, and children love it!
- Hiking through the woods and along river banks
- Swimming in secluded lakes and pools outside New York City
- Searching for frogs and turtles in ponds
- Jumping icy waves at Riis Park Beach
- Exploring exciting playgrounds, in and around New York City
- Enjoying the Bronx Zoo, its animals and rides
- Walking across the Brooklyn Bridge to have lunch in Chinatown
- Climbing over rocks and fallen trees
- A special trip to Sesame Place
- And more…
All admission costs are included in the camp fees, with the exception of Sesame Place.